history and art
what to see
THE FOLLOWING ARE FORBIDDEN INSIDE THE RESERVE
- Lighting fires
- Parking outside authorised car parks
- The use of motor vehicles, except where authorised
- AThrowing away or burying any waste or rubbish of any kind
- Altering, adapting and/or taking away anything in the natural environment
- The use of tents, caravans or trailers
- Hunting, except for the species and dates allocated by the Reserve Management
- Entering areas restricted to the public or away from marked paths, during the dates indicated
- Writing and/or drawing on stones, trees or other items
- Engaging in any overhead sport or pursuit
- Affecting the calm and tranquillity of the Reserve
- Engaging in survival activities
- Washing utensils or clothing in the river
- Plan your outings
- If you want to observe fauna, do so with care and patience.
- A photo is a better souvenir of the Reserve than any object.
- If you need any further information, go to the reception desk at Lalastra or ask a warden.